Monday, June 23, 2008

Church Camp 2008

God was beautiful.

After youth camp, i was actually quite drained and contemplated about not going. But since i paid, i decided to go with it. However i went with a heart that did not want to learn, in my mind i just told myself i wanted to rest and didn't look forward to learning anything. By the way, this is very wrong, when we go to camps like this we should ask ourselves what we want to learn and find our rest in God. God being ever so faithful, showed me His love despite the poor posture of my heart.

What i took home from God was more than what i expected, since i didn't really expect anything in the first place. But even if i did expect anything, it would have been much more then i would expect. Our speaker was Pastor Michael Ross Watson, a very anointed speaker. He spoke very well, and shared many of the experiences God has given him. What God spoke through him touched many of our hearts.

What was most significant to me was during an altar call at the last night. I responded to it and went up and met Pastor Michael. He spoke to me in spirit and told me things he had never knew before about me. This made me feel that, God knew. That He knew everything and He knows i need someone to tell me and sent His servant Michael. Michael showed me Gods love and comfort as in ministered to me during an altar call. I sat down and he just placed his arms around me like a father would to a son. And as i spoke to him, he prayed and gave me revelation about myself. After that, he and his wife hugged me and prayed for me. He gave me his contact and told me to keep in touch with him, i really appreciated him.

Pastor Michael told me that he really liked me as person and appreciated me. Coming from someone who did not much about me at all, it meant a lot to me. Whatever God may have revealed to him about me i do not know, but it meant a lot to me.

I thank God for His hands and feet.

Praise to the Lord of all Lords.

No comments: