Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This time.

And so, my life continues, to where i do not know. I tend to look too far at times. Though necessary at times. Maybe i'll post how i feel this time, i find it quite hard sometimes.

I think a lot. I have people telling me i think too much, but i rather think too much than think too little. So i guess that's a plus side and besides from the recent migraines i get from it, its not so bad.

And i wonder, if i wonder too much.

Enough of that, sometimes the concept of God is very intriguing. Okay, not sometimes. All the time. The fact that there is faith involved, you can always expect some doubt. If not, how would faith exist? The best part is that though there is doubt, when testing comes and you persevere with faith; God never fails you. Well, i am not going to make a sweeping statement, i know this because i experienced it. Ask me if you ever doubt. The very fact of my existence on this earth is evidence itself.

So, how many times must i break before i shatter?

None. For what is shattered cannot be broken. Or maybe not, i don't know, maybe you can break into even smaller pieces. But let's not be critical shall we?

Psalms 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

No comments: