Thursday, September 25, 2008

.

This a one peace two piece thing. The speed of sound and another accident, drums, drums i hear the drums. Soon, tomorrow would come and i would be on my way back home. Kick out the roadside telephones and tell me what it is to be left there. Common sense out the window, i say tomorrow the sun would set. Sure enough, the rising of the sun a reason to come back again. And it better not, cause i'm missing you bad; this bottle is bringing me back home. Your note, i'm reading again. You won't find anything here. Oh, don't leave the razor blade lying around. I'm missing your love and missing your beat. Put your feet on the ground, let your temperature drop down. May i remind you again, that this is a dream and in your dream you can do anything you please. Hear those bells? They ring. It's running, it's running on empty. My knuckles have turn to dust, there's no turning back tonight. Kiss me one last time. Your not here with me, your not here with me. I can't see your hands tonight, again. Up and up; transpose. Drowning in my sleep, drowning in my sleep, drowning in my sleep. Cause i'm sick of this town, sick of this bleeding. And i remember when i stand, why i stand. I was just a stupid kid back then, i'll take back every word that i said. And i'm head banging, and i like to do that. Remember when i said, i love you. Destroy the vampires. Man, i tell you, i am not qualified. Wouldn't it be nice to bottle those clouds and give them to you. Come, and headbang with me. Ebola is the virus that liquifys your insides, the last outbreak was august 30 2007. Your in a chicken coop with a 100 other chickens shouting "Get that nook". Do you wanna jump those hoolahoops? And i want to shout the words that i have long abandoned. I'm stupid. yeah i get that too. oh dot.why me. Stay quiet, stay near, stay close and stay clear. Hands down, this is the best day i can ever remember, always remember. Hands down.

I don't have to explain all the time right. I don't have to make sense.

No comments: