Saturday, August 30, 2008

Before the worst.

Today fell into place quite interestingly for me. Didn't really think much of it though.

The Open house.
I woke up early to meet at SYFC for transport to the RSAF open house at Paya Lebar Air base. Walked around to collect free stuff, got on board some grounded air crafts, watched the arming of the F-16 and then waited till the aerial display.

I didn't know i had so much interest in military aviation till today, i found myself walking by myself and boarding static displays so inquisitively and so intrigued by all the aircraft systems. It all felt so interesting to me and i felt like i rose to geek status. Okay, i won't be a geek but i was fascinated.

Although it was almost exactly the same as the one 2 years ago(even the aerial display, i remember the same songs they used), i was still fascinated and entertained. Oh well, cheap thrill.


The Reunion
Thank God Lewis called me and i could meet up with most of our classmates. Sadly, couldn't meet them in school to find out teachers.(Due to compulsory RSAF open house trip without my highly anticpated aircraft ride. haix) I actually felt excited before meeting them, it was a good feeling of expectation and anticpation.

And when i did, (thanks for the 'big' welcome 4E2!All the woo, ahhs and hey bryans!) Haha, their reaction made my day! So glad to see all of my classmates after so long and even happier that they were glad to see me too. :)
It really made my day, big thank you to all of you! (Except for Lewis who jumped on me and refused to let go of my leg once again. But thanks for calling, if not i wouldn't have met you guys)
Hope we get to catch up some more.

To those with the promos, all the best :)

Before the worst, before we met
Before our hearts decided it’s time to love again
Before too late, before too long
Let’s try and take it back before it all went wrong.

No comments: